Thursday, January 4, 2007

Music Videos "Stand Out" & "I2I"

Today I was watching The Goofy Movie on the Disney Channel, and I looked up the two best songs on YouTube.com. I love these two songs! They are terrific!





Stand Out
Performed by Tevin Campbell [Powerline]

Open up your eyes, take a look at me Get the picture fixed in your memory I'm driven by the rythm like the beat of a heart And I won't stop until I start To stand out To stand out

Some people settle for the typical thing Livin' all their lives waiting in the wings It ain't a question of "if", just a matter of time Before I move to the front of the line

Once you're watching every move that I make You gotta believe that I got what it takes To stand out, above the crowd Even if I gotta shout out loud 'Til mine is the only face you'll see Gonna stand out ...'Til ya notice me

If the sqeeky wheel's always gettin' the grease I'm totally devoted to disturbing the peace And I'll do it all again, when I get done Until I become your number one

No method to the madness, and no means of escape Gonna break every rule or bend them all outta shape It ain't a question of "how", just a matter of when You get the message that I'm tryin' to send

I'm under a spell, I'm in over my head And you know I'm going all of the way to the end To stand out, above the crowd Even if I gotta shout out loud 'Til mine is the only face you see Gonna stand out ... 'Til ya notice me

If I could make you stop and take a look at me instead of just, walkin' on There's nothin that I wouldn't do if it was gettin' you to notice I'm alive All I need is half a chance, a second thought, a second glance To prove, I got whatever it takes It's a piece of cake

To stand out, above the crowd Even if I gotta shout out loud 'Til mine is the only face you'll see Gonna, stand out, staaaand out Stand out! Stand out! 'Til mine is the only face you'll see Gonna stand out 'Til ya notice me





I 2 I
Performed by Tevin Campbell [Powerline] Featured: Rosie Gaines

I got myself a notion One I know that you'll understand To set the world in motion By reaching out for each other's hand Maybe we'll discover what we should have known all along One way or another together's where we both belong

If we listen to each other's heart We'll find we're never too far apart And maybe love is the reason why For the first time ever we're seeing it eye to eye

If a wall should come between us To high to climb, to hard to break through I know that love will lead us And find a way to bring me to you So don't be in a hurry Think before you count us out You don't have to worry, I won't ever let you drown

If we listen to each other's heart We'll find we're never too far apart And maybe love is the reason why For the first time ever we're seeing it eye to eye

If you're ever lonely, stop! You don't have to be After all is stolen, I'll beat a way from you to me Take a look inside and see...yeah!

If we listen to each other's heart We'll find we're never too far apart And maybe love is the reason why For the first time ever we're seeing it eye to eye