Wednesday, April 4, 2007

American Idol *~* Top 9 *~* & KickOFF

Well, I'm sad to say this but I have lost some interest in American Idol, or at least I don't want to write these long reviews anymore when you can watch them for yourself. So, I'm just gonna keep it short and sweet.

The Good
(1) Blake Lewis
(3) Melinda Doolittle
(4) Chris Richardson
(5) Jordin Sparks - Simon called it old-fashioned
(6) Gina Glocksen - Simon didn't quite like it, though
(9) LaKisha Jones - Simon called her "sassy"

The Bad
(2) Phil Stacey - He was okay
(8) Haley Scarnato - The Judges could only comment on her looks; Simon only commented on her legs

&

The Ugly
SANJAYA MALAKAR - Worst contestant! The Judges called him a good entertainer and charming, and Simon said he would try a new tactic this week, so he said "incredible!" with a look in his eyes that said otherwise

If you want to watch their performances and hear more of what the judges had to say, go to
IdolStarTV.com and watch all the videos you want.

KICKOFF

(3) Phil Stacey, (2) Haley Scarnato, (1) Gina Glocksen - Bye, Bye Gina! I'll miss ya! One of my favorites from the beginning, and I liked her rocker look and voice!