Sunday, April 8, 2007

~*~Ascension Convention 2007~*~

For my sixth consecutive year to Chicago, Illinois for Ascension Convention, I had a great room. The only problem with my room this year was that there were five of us and I got to sleep on the floor, but I didn't mind. I had so much fun that the sleeping arrangement didn't make a dent in my thoughts. I was focused on God for this weekend. And He did amazing things! With great speakers like Reggie Dabs, Dave Perkins, Garth Heckman, and more, this AC was fantastic! And there were also great worship teams like CLC Worship, 1-Nation Youth Choir, and the rapper John Reuben. It was pretty cool! I also got great pictures! The whole weekend was powerful and wonderful! I loved it so much that I didn't want to leave, and I even wished over and over that I could just be raptured away and go to Heaven! I'm homesick for Heaven. I look to the sky and anxiously await the day when my Savior will return!

On Sunday after AC'07, I went to church for an awesome Resurrection Weekend service! It was so powerful, and I got to sing a solo. I sang "The Glory" by Avalon this year, and boy was it powerful! I sang it to God alone, and I could feel His power and majesty surrounding me as I sang. Others could, too, because my parents were both crying when they reached me after the service. And Pastor Dave told me that that was the difference between singing and singing from the soul. It was utterly amazing! God moved through me, and I couldn't be more happy about that! Thank You, Lord, for using me!