Wednesday, February 28, 2007

***~BLOG OF THE DAY~***

WOW! I can't believe that I'm blog of the day on PayPerPost for February 28, 2007. That is so cool! I never would have thought that they would pick me after only about three weeks at PayPerPost.

My History with PPP:

On December 25, 2006 at our Christmas party my cousin Jake Sankey (Blog:
sankeynewsblog.blogspot.com) introduced me and my family to PayPerPost for the first time. I was very excited to get started, but first I had to get my blog indexed in google. That took until the beginning of February. Once I was indexed, I put my blog in PPP and it was accepted that day. I started posting paid posts the next day and have since had 22 posts accepted (over $200 coming my way). It's great! I love PPP! I have been low on cash since the beginning of the year, so this is a great way to make some extra money. THANKS PPP!

I love being BLOG OF THE DAY!!!