Monday, February 5, 2007

THE SUPER BOWL!!! GO COLTS!!!

On Super Bowl Sunday after church I went to the cheap theatre only 20 minutes away from where I live to watch Eragon and Blood Diamond. Terrific movies! I highly recommend them! Oh, and Blood Diamond (Rated R) isn't as bad as it could have been. No sexual junk, minimal swearing, and PG-13 violence. In fact, the movie could have been rated PG-13 if you ask me. (It was more like a higher rated PG-13 movie.)

Anyway, after the movies, my friend and I went back to my house and listened to my parents and their friends yell at the bigscreen TV. Touchdown! Yeah! Every time they yelled, we knew the Colts had scored! YEAH! While they watched the Super Bowl, us kids watched TV upstairs -- Step by Step, American Idol, and Grease: You're the One That I Want. That was pretty much the night. I then went to sleep.

Oh, and today, two of my classes were cancelled, so I was only at school for an hour! Awesome! And tonight it's time to watch Stomp the Yard, Dreamgirls, Wildfire, and HEROES. It's college movie night, and two great shows are on, too. Just recently, I've really gotten into Wildfire. It's a pretty good show. Not as good as HEROES, though! As the critics say, "HEROES is the best show on TV right now!" Boy, do I agree!!!

GO COLTS!!!