Sunday, February 11, 2007

Prince of Persia

The real reason that I bought my PS2 was because of the game Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. I had the game on my PC, but for some reason, one part of the game would not work. So what to do but buy a PS2. A great choice! I've come across so many great PS2 games, ones that I play over and over again; but none measures up to Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, my first PS2 game. I love everything about this game: the characters, the storyline, the action, the suspense, the fighting, the rich environments, and all of the features! What a great game! The best of its kind! (Oh, and the 2nd and 3rd are pretty good, too.) So what better way to pay my respects to Ubisoft than a great retrospective trailer of the history of this great series and game. So, here it is. Beware, though, it's eight minutes long. Enjoy!