Thursday, February 15, 2007

I Blame My Dad

Guess how I got started playing video games? Well...with three brothers, my house was pretty much a gaming heaven. We had every gaming system! Starting out I played the simple stuff like Donkey Kong and Mario, but as time passed, I didn't play as much until one fateful afternoon. My Dad brought home two Tomb Raider demos for games I and II. I immediately latched onto them. I played them through about three times. But the demo was too short, so I upgraded to the full versions of the games. Tomb Raider is one of my most favorite gaming chronicles of all time. I love the character, Lara Croft, the environments she visits, the plots, the action, and so much more! Tomb Raider was my start down the gaming road, and I've never looked back! Thanks, Dad! I blame you!