Thursday, March 1, 2007

*BLIZZARD*

On Wednesday my brothers were let out of school 2 hours early because a Winter/Blizzard Storm Warning was issued for our area. I stayed home on Wednesday night from church because of the roads and the Warning, but nothing happened until Thursday. The next day there was *SNOW* *SNOW* *SNOW*!!! It just kept coming in heaps! It was crazy! When my family and I went outside to clear the driveway, once we were done, it was getting piled up again behind us. It was funny. We probably went over the driveway five times before my dad finally came home. We had been shoveling snow so that he would be able to get in, but he took a long time to get there. Anyway, there was no school today, and there is no school tomorrow! It's great! I love the*SNOW*!

The only bad thing was that the power went out for a little bit in the afternoon. Thankfully, it came back on only an hour or so after it had gone off. That time without the power was interesting, though. With brothers who can't sit still very long, you can only imagine how loud it got, how obnoxious they were, and how crazy it was with three of them and three neighbor kids in our house. Gotta love 'em, though! And I do!