Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy 20th Birthday, Laura!!!

On Wednesday, March 14th, it was my friend's birthday. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA!!! On Thursday, we celebrated her birthday over at my house with a little game. I had hidden her two gifts around the house and devised a cool scavenger hunt for her to find them. I defined simple things around the house (like a microwave), and she had to go to each thing in search of her next clue/definition until she found her gifts. At the 19th and the 20th clues, she received her gifts. It was a riot. We were laughing our heads off. One definition was of a window, and there are A LOT of those! It was great! It probably took her 30 minutes to get to the end of the scavenger hunt. It was hilarious!

Anyway, her first gift was the Prince of Persia PS2 game and Strategy Guide (an incentive for her to buy a PS2, which is something she really wants), and her second gift was a $10 gift card to Family Video (she loves movies!). It was an awesome night! And at the end of the night we watched Smallville, and being the nice friend that I am, I let her borrow my PS2. So, have fun with it, Laura! And Happy Birthday!

Oh, and Happy Birthday to Travis, too! (Her Twin)