Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring Break 2007

This last week was my Spring Break (a whole 9 days off of school) and I loved it! I didn't really do much, sadly, but I did have fun and enjoyed it immensely. Just getting away from homework for a few days was pleasure enough! But what I did over Spring Break was read. Yeah, that's it! I basically spent my time in my room with a book in my lap. I was reading The Rising and The Regime by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins. Both of these books are from the Left Behind Prologue Series. I spent a lot of time just reading these two books and even got a start on the third - The Rapture. Great books! I've always loved the series ever since it came out. I can still remember walking past them in Wal-Mart (the first four of the series) and thinking what a great idea it was to write about End Times prophecy. Revelation is my favorite book of the Bible; I just love the prophecy about the future! But, anyway, I've had to wait several, several years for all the books to come out, and now finally in April the last book (#16 - Kingdom Come) is coming out. So...I decided that it was about time to read through the ENTIRE series. So far, I'm loving it! These books are terrific! So...that was my Spring Break, and now I must get back to reading.