Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Are You A Survivor???

What would you do if you were stranded in a city that you had never been to before? You have no resources - no money, no credit cards, no phones, nothing! How would you live? Where would you sleep? On the street? What about food? How would you SURVIVE?

Well...for me, the first thing that I would do is walk around the city for a little bit during the day, getting acquainted with my surroundings. After I had walked around for a little bit, I would look for a phonebook and find out where a church or shelter home was located. I would then walk there and get some food, shelter, clothes, and maybe even some money from such kind, hospitable people. I believe that the best thing you can do in a situation like that is to find people that will help you. There are people everywhere in this world that are kind and compassionate enough to help people in need. And as far as my will to survive, I would struggle to stay alive only if the means were morally correct.

But what would a spy who was terminated from the CIA do in such a situation? On June 28th you can find out with the
USA Network's Burn Notice show. When CIA operatives get fired from their jobs, they don't get a note from the Human Resources department. Their lives are torn apart, and they have to resort to desperate measures to SURVIVE. Find out Michael Weston survives and see if you would do the same.

"This is a paid post."