Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Avalanche Ranch

This week was the start of my church's Vacation Bible School, and our theme this year is Avalanche Ranch. This year is definitely different for me because I am a leader of one of the kids' groups. But even more different is the fact that I am the leader of the Kindergarten group. I'm usually with the 5th & 6th graders every year, but this year is totally different!

I've always loved being with the older kids, but the younger and smaller kids are so cute!!! There is this little girl who's name is Morgan, and she is constantly saying the darnedest things! Adorable!!!

Well...anyway...my group's name is the Royal Riders and our color is purple. Our sign is so cool - it has a horse made completely out of glitter on it! Awesome! My mother helped me make that. But I did make up my cowgirl hat with jewels around the rim. Looks pretty snazzy! They're calling me the Rhinestone Cowgirl! LOL!

Well...only three nights left! The first two were great so far. First we only had FIVE kids, and now we have SEVEN kids. It's way too much to handle! LOL!