Friday, June 22, 2007

Fantastic Four - Rise of the Silver Surfer

Today my friend and I went to the Fort 8 Theatre to see the Fantastic Four - Rise of the Silver Surfer. It was an excellent movie, and I really want to see it again! When I had first seen the Fantastic Four, I thought it wasn't that great of a movie, but after watching it again recently, I fell in love with it. And so the second movie was even better than the first! I thought that this was one of the great superhero movies of our time - good enough to rival Spiderman 3!!! In fact, I'll just say it - Fantastic Four 2 WAS better than Spiderman 3!!! I love the Fantastic Four characters and the storyline was great, too! All in all, it was a great movie! You should DEFINITELY see it!!!

My friend and I had gone to see FF2 in the afternoon, and after watching that movie, we went back to my house where my Dad and my brothers were unloading our new furniture into our basement. One of our family friends - the Chapmans - graciously gave us their furniture to replace our horribly used-up couches and chairs. It was very nice of them. Of course, with them moving to Arizona, they didn't have use for their furniture anymore. Our basement now looks great, but I would rather have the Chapmans than new furniture any day. :( :( :(

The rest of the day, my friend Laura and I just did whatever, ate pizza, and watched "Daddy's Little Girls" that night with my parents. It was a fun day - sure to be remembered!