Saturday, June 23, 2007

United Bank of Iowa 3rd Interview

Today, Saturday, I went into the United Bank of Iowa to meet with two people for the 3rd time about the Teller position they had open. This time it wasn't so much an interview but an overview of the position and then a offer to take the job. I am still not sure about taking this position because it is part-time and doesn't have medical or life insurance benefits. I am now out of college and need/want a full-time job so that I can start saving up to move out of my parents's house. But I could also go back to college and get my Accounting Degree and have a great part-time job on the side. I am still unsure about all of this, so it is to my Father that I run. Through prayer and meditation I will come to a decision. Either way I will give glory to my Heavenly Father through whichever job He leads me into. Thank You, Lord!!!