Friday, June 8, 2007

Visiting Cousins in Mason City

Today I went to Garner with my parents to visit my Dad's parents. My Grandmother had had surgery in her wrist, and when we went to visit, she looked like she was doing great! Thank the Lord for that! While at my Grandparents' house, I had talked with Grammy about PayPerPost and Blogging, and I found out that she is making so much more than me!!! LOL! I guess I better work on my blogging a little more if I am to catch up. Anyway, I helped my Grammy learn some things about Windows Movie Maker so she can make videos for PayPerPost now. I had fun teaching her all about it.

After visiting with my Dad's parents, we went to Mason City to visit my Mom's parents. I hung out with my cousin Tanya the rest of the day. We talked, watched TV, surfed the Net, did our nails, went to Wal-Mart, and went to Petco. I had never been to a Petco before, so it was great to finally go inside one of their stores. While there I learned a thing or two about rats and mice. Why would I want to learn about such creatures? Because one day I want to have a rat for a pet! Weird huh? Well...I don't think so. After looking at the rats and mice Petco had for sale, I found that getting a rat for a pet would be much cheaper and easier than I thought. Isn't that great? My cousin and my mom sure don't think so, but tough luck!

While I was hanging out with my cousin, my mother and father were visiting with a Doctor from Ohio who had come to Mason City. My parents got a lot of information about breast cancer, and my mom got a plan set up to use for cleansing her body of fungi and the like.

For dinnertime, we all went out for Mexican food at the Cancun restaurant. Mmm, mmm, mmm it was good!!! We talked some more for several hours until finally me and my parents left to go back to Fort Dodge. It was a fun day, and it was great to visit with Grandparents and Cousins!!!