Wednesday, June 6, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance?

This is the first year that I have watched So You Think You Can Dance, and so far it has been a rewarding experience. I love this show! I started watching American Idol during its 5th Season, and just after its 6th Season, I saw the commercial for So You Think You Can Dance. Looked as good as American Idol, and so far it has been!

I won't go into much detail about this show because there are so many good dancers. But if I were to pick one that stood out the most, it would be the young, short guy that did the ROBOT. He was awesome, but he wasn't able to go on because he couldn't do choreography. But the hip-hop judge said that he would get him a gig in a movie! SWEET!!!

Anyway...the show is now past all the interesting or funny people and now into the Top 20. Next week the real show starts!!!