Monday, June 25, 2007

The Arizona Chapmans

Last night was the last time we got to spend time with the Chapmans before their big move to Arizona. It was fun, but it was sad. Of the whole Chapman family (Bob, Kendra, Corey, Haley) Bob Chapman was probably the one person I got to know the most. He was the electric guitarist on our church's worship team, but everyone knew him as either Sideshow Bob or Dirty Bob. The Dirty Bob referred to the guitar - as in playing it clean or dirty - not something else...LOL. He was a fun guy to get to know, and I loved having him on the worship team with me. We were always joking around. He was such a jokester! Several times when he met people he would say, "Hi, I'm Bob Chapman running for President." Hilarious guy!!! Loved him!!! He and my Dad were great friends as well as Kendra and my Mom. Corey and Haley were great friends with my brothers. They were too young for me to hang out with, but they were still fun. Corey will always be one of my biggest fans and one of the loudest people I've ever met! LOL!!! And Haley will always be the most rambunctious person I've ever met, but she always had such a sweet innocence about her. I love them all! And I'll miss them all!!! Bye, Chapmans!!! And God Bless Your Steps!!!