Saturday, June 2, 2007

THREE Days Till *TRA*

Can't wait for the new Tomb Raider Anniversary game!!! It's gonna rock! I am so excited! I have been surfing YouTube for trailers, cutscenes, music videos, and whatever else about the new up-and-coming Tomb Raider game. The more I see, the more I can't wait to get my hands on that game!!! I've been waiting for this game for a couple years now before I even knew they had made one. There was an anticipation in me for a remake of the grand original!!! It was my first real game, the one that got me hooked on video games for life! And of all the Tomb Raider games, this is the most highly anticipated one for me. I can't wait!

Anyway...I've been surfing YouTube for several hours today, or yesterday (it's past midnight now), and I've watched several cutscenes from the game, all of the trailers again and again, and even a few tributes to the last 10 years of Lara Croft's tomb raiding. But just now I found the best video. I loved it. It combined Legend and Anniversary perfectly, showing a lot of new stuff in the upcoming game. It's a music video to the song "I've Got Nerve" by Hannah Montana off of the Disney Channel show. So...here it is for your pleasure - and mine - on my blog! Enjoy!