Monday, June 18, 2007

Tomb Raider Anniversary

I bought this game online the day it was scheduled to come out, but I still haven't received it. So instead of waiting for it, I went to Wal-Mart the Thursday during VBS and bought the game. I started playing it on Friday! Wow! I love this game so far! I have only gotten to St. Francis Folly, but I have actually played this game for several, several hours. I have played the Croft Manor over half a dozen times and have also played the first four levels (Peru) in the Original version. The first Tomb Raider game has always been my favorite, so I am trying to play the Original while I play the new one. I love comparing the games, and so far Crystal Dynamics has done great at keeping to the Original! Thanks C.D.!!!

Now if only C.D. could team up with CORE, then they would make the best Tomb Raider games ever! You see, Legend is not one of my favorite Tomb Raider games because of the storyline. C.D. had to change Lara's historical background in order to get a story. How lame! CORE always created great stories without messing with the already-set-history of Lara Croft. I think it was a bad move on C.D.'s part for changing Lara's past. Now fast-forward to TR Anniversary, and what do you have? Terrific graphics with a fantastic storyline!!! Let CORE do the plots, and let Crystal Dynamics stick to the graphics - then you would have the best Tomb Raider games ever!!!

By the way, TOMB RAIDER ANNIVERSARY ROCKS!!! Don't miss it!!!