Thursday, June 21, 2007

My YouTube Videos

After I did my very first Tomb Raider Anniversary YouTube video, I started to get more and more interested in making videos and putting them on YouTube. I also couldn't wait for the game, so I was excited about all of the downloads on the game I could find. After downloading all of the cutscenes from the new Tomb Raider game, I made four more YouTube videos, and then I made a video with ALL 10 Trailers to the game, and then I made two more videos on the old cutscenes from the very first Tomb Raider game - The Original! I now have 8 homemade videos on YouTube! You gotta check them out!!!

My Profile - AgnamiKTJo

Video #1 TRA Music Video - "Have A Nice Day"
Video #2 TRA ALL Cutscenes Part 1

Video #3 TRA ALL Cutscenes Part 2

Video #4 TRA ALL Cutscenes Part 3
Video #5 TRA ALL Cutscenes Part 4

Video #6 TRA Original Cutscenes Part 1

Video #7 TRA Original Cutscenes Part 2

Video #8 TRA ALL 10 Trailers