Monday, May 21, 2007

SHREK the THIRD

This last Friday I went to the Fort 8 Theatre to see Shrek the Third with a friend. I was looking forward to this movie, but sadly it was not as good as I hoped it would be. Shrek 2 has always been my favorite, and the third one did not live up to the second or the first. It was the worst Shrek to hit the theatres. The jokes fell flat. Donkey and Puss n' Boots weren't even that funny. There were only a few laughable moments. The storyline was okay, but it wasn't exciting or as fun as the previous Shrek stories. All in all, Shrek the Third was a real disappointment and, honestly, a waste of money. I would recommend seeing it at least once, but wait until it goes to a cheap theatre or comes out on video. At best, this movie is worth $2 or $3!!! I wish they could have done better.