Wednesday, May 16, 2007

SPIDERMAN 3

Two weeks ago I went to the cheap theatre in Humboldt to see SPIDERMAN 3!!! My favorite Spiderman movie has always been the second one because it has my favorite scene in it. My fav scene is the one where Spiderman is trying to stop the train, he has his mask off, and after he stops it, the people all lift him up and into the train. They then stare at him until he wakes up, and two kids hand him his mask, telling him that his secret is safe with them. I love that part!!!

But, anyway, about SPIDERMAN 3 - it was a pretty good movie, another great installment, not my favorite (because I love the 2nd one), but it was awesome nonetheless. I loved the message of forgiveness between Peter Parker and Harry Osborne, and also Peter's forgiveness of his father's real killer. It was such a good, compassionate story that really touches the heart. But don't forget either that it had some sweet fight scenes, cool graphics, a great storyline, character building, and two awesome villains - Sandman and Venom. Another great Spiderman movie! I can't wait for the 4th! That is if they have a 4th! I would love it!