Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What's Happening in My Life Now...

These past few months I have written about the shows I have watched, including HEROES, Smallville, American Idol, Kyle XY, House, and others. Since my blog is about entertainment, this is a regular occurrence, but now that the fall, winter, and spring shows are all over, what is there to write about now? I think it is high time that I talk a little about myself.

So...

My life isn't too complicated. There's not much to it. I live in a small Iowa town that doesn't have much excitement at all. Right now with college done and over with, I don't have a whole lot to do but job hunting. But right now I am waiting until June hits because both hot leads that I have aren't hiring until June, so I am on a little vacation now. I'm not complaining, though!

And what am I doing with all of this time? Not much! LOL! I can stick to any school or work schedule that I have, but sticking to my own schedule is another story completely! No matter how many times I try to stick to my own schedules, I can't! I get distracted by other things, and then there goes my day! My cousin must be so very disappointed in me because I have promised to write so many times, but I just don't. I want to, I really do, but I can't stick to my own schedules! Ahhh!!! It's quite frustrating!

About my writing - I love to write fiction stories set in the Medieval Age, Victorian Age, and the Present. I have so many ideas and so many stories that have been started that I haven't finished anything as of yet. I would love to finish something that I started, but it hasn't happened yet! Oh, well, I'll keep trying.

Anyway...what else is going on? Well, right now I keep checking Amazon.com to see if Tomb Raider Anniversary is in stock yet. I can't wait for that game!!! I love the Tomb Raider franchise. I have played every game from the beginning. And I have always wanted to have them do the original - the first game - remaked and revamped with the new graphics. And now they've done it, but the wait is killing me!!! LOL!

"What else?" you ask. Well...I now officially have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 songs that I lead on my church's worship team. They are: Everyday, Holy, Worthy is the Lamb, Worthy of All Praise, and Lead Me to the Cross. They are all great songs, but the one I am most known for is Worthy is the Lamb by Hillsong. Such a great song! And now I have fans from the youth group! I love it, but I can't brag. Jesus Christ, my Savior who saved me from my eternal death, has given me a gift, a voice to sing for Him and Him alone! And I can always tell when I am truly and wholeheartedly singing for Him and Him only - it is when my voice sounds the best it can be! I will praise Him the rest of my days with this writing gift and this singing gift He has given me!!!

Thank You, LORD!!!

God Bless Your Steps, Everyone!!!

Katie Jo